I made it!!!!
It has been a busy day but I have made it! After having a great dinner last night with my parents, my grandma, Pete, Pete's parents and Aunt Jennie I went to bed with huge butterflies in my stomach. I woke up this morning to one of my favorite kind of days... Cloudy and stormy! But it was hard enough leaving Phx without having rain!!! So unfair! My flight left at 9 but thanks to my dads advice I went to the airport an hour and a half early... Well dad actually wanted me to go two hours but an hour and a half was perfect.
I got there went through security which had the longest line I have ever seen and I worked at a movie theater I know long lines! :) I waited 25 minutes to go through security then literally walked right on to the plane! Great timing on my part! I had the awesome luck of getting the window seat but not great luck by naming an old Indian guy who smelled like curry! But oh well I had pretzels and peanut butter and RED VELVET CAKE!!!! so I was set for my flight! The flight went quickly and with out any problems. Got off the flight called My mom and Pete to let them know I got in ok and headed for baggage and the bus to Disney!
The line for the bus was long to I was just staring off into space when I noticed the girl in front of me had the same bus voucher as I did. So I asked and she was not only new to the cruise line but Beth ( that's her name) will be on the Magic as the same position as me and is my roommate while we are in Orlando! How cool is that!!!
So far today has been great! But I'm sad to be away from all you! I will defiantly update as much as I can!
Lots of love!
Shannon
I'm so glad that your trip to the ship went well! It sounds like everything is off to a great start, and I can't wait to hear your next update! I miss you tons already, and you haven't even been gone for an entire day yet! Have fun! Muah!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you SHannon!!!!!!! Keep these updates coming! Love you!
ReplyDeleteIndividuals and organizations spend lots of money in order to attend Disney University! Soak it up ... what an incredible opportunity!
ReplyDelete