So day 3 is now over we have moved onto day 4... A very early day 4! We had to be up and out of our hotel by 5 am!!!! Yes that what I said 5am!!! But of course that didn't stop Beth, myself and the others from spending as much time at Epcot and Hollywood studios!
There is not much I can tell you about Traditions, company secrets and all that! But let's just say if you ever have the opportunity to go to Disney University GO! it's amazing!!
So after Traditions the group of us went to Hollywood studios to try and catch of few rides before the park closed. We wanted to ride the Rock N Roller coaster but they had closed it for the day by the time we got there so we went straight to Twilight Zones Tower of Terror. There wasn't a long line so we rode it 3 times in a row! It was hilarious! Victor had no clue what to expect and ended being the most adamant about riding again and again. But the greatest memory of tower of terror was from the last time I was at Disneyland! We were there with my parents and grandma, and some how we had gotten my dad on it with him not knowing much about the ride! As most of you know on the tower of terror you are in a haunted elevator that takes you high up in the air and then drops you down several times in a random order! Well my poor father ended up going on this ride and screaming his head off!!!! His facial expression was so priceless grandma had to buy the picture just to have physical evidence of what his face looked like!!! :)
So day 3 ended with us all having Popsicles by the pool and exchanging hugs with our new friends! We all promised to email and facebook so I'm holding you all to that!
Lots of Love!
Shannon
I am enjoying your blog. We are so happy that you are experiencing this adventure. I am looking forward to many more blogs. Jim has always said when he fully retires he would like to go to Disney Word and be Goofy! How long before you are on the Ship?
ReplyDelete