Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 2... DISNEY WORLD!!!

Well day two has now come and gone and was it a doosey! Even though thank to Giggles I knew part of the day I would be able to roam around Disney World, it was still exciting when our trainer have us our crew member ID's and said "Have Fun." And so we did!
But let's back track and I'll tell you about the people I met today.
First there is Shannon... No not me! Another Shannon! She is from North Carolina and will be in the nursery on the Wonder!
Next is Alissa! She is from Texas also on the Wonder but she will be a YAC like me (I food out they call the Youth Activites Counsoler, YAC for short!)
Then there is Brett! He is from Colorado and will be with Beth and I on the Magic and during the Lights Sounds and Pirotecnics.(I know it's spelled wrong!!)
Then there is Alec who I have decided is my new friend of the day! Alec has been working for Disney for 9 years with the special department and most recently ran the Disney owned movie theatre and soda shop on Hollywood blvd in Hollywood! While he worked there he got to design tins and apperel that would be sold in that gift shop!!!!!! How cool is that! He told us about a couple of his limited edition pins that are selling on eBay for $300 plus!!
So those friends plus Beth my roommate and Victor and Zsotti (not spelled wrong) from Romania, the eight of us took on Disney World by storm!
Needless to say I had a great day and I am looking forward to going to Disney University tomorrow!!!
Lots of Love!!!
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. So, which is better: Disneyland or Disneyworld??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make that call! I love Disneyland because it's classic but Disneyworld was amazing cause of all the neq stuff! So for now I won't make that call!

    ReplyDelete